[NFB-Talk] Paypal

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 02:19:59 UTC 2023

Hi Mark,

I am still having problems using Paypal with ZoomText? What should I do
next?

James Hulme

Board Member of Stafford Lions Club
Member of National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey At-Large Chapter,
South Jersey Shore Chapter, and Technology Division
Member of State of New Jersey Department of Human Services New Jersey
Commission of the Blind and Visually Impaired

609-660-0699 (H)
908-868-2836 (M)
jim.hulme at gmail.com

FB <http://www.facebook.com/jimmy.hulme1>