[NFB-Talk] Paypal

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 4 02:45:47 UTC 2023

 ZoomText is a magnifier. More information at
https://www.freedomscientific.com/products/software/zoomtext/

 Ok, thanks.
James HulmeBoard Member of Stafford Lions ClubMember of National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey At-Large Chapter, South Jersey Shore Chapter, and Technology DivisionMember of State of New Jersey Department of Human Services New Jersey Commission of the Blind and Visually Impaired1 Lookout Avenue Barnegat, New Jersey 08005-1367609-660-0699 (H)908-868-2836 (M)
jim.hulme at gmail.com
FB
TwitterBlog1
Blog2