[NFB-Talk] My intro and info of my facebook group

mike michaelhingson.com mike at michaelhingson.com
Sat Jan 14 18:02:34 UTC 2023

Welcome Adrijana. I hope you find this list informative. The NFB has a good number of lists I am certain some of which will be relevant to you as well as being enjoyable. Glad you are here.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
email: mike at michaelhingson.com
To check on Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit http://www.michaelhingson.com.
I invite you to listen to accessiBe's podcast "Unstoppable Mindset", where Inclusion, Diversity and the unexpected meet. We are excited to share that Unstoppable Mindset has been named by Podcast Magazine as its February 2022 editor's pick. The podcast is hosted by Mike Hingson and can be heard wherever you can find podcasts or you can visit http://www.michaelhingson.com/podcast. When you listen to Unstoppable Mindset please take the time to give us a five star rating. Thanks.