[NFB-Talk] Give 20 Drawing: Website Problem

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 3 19:06:49 UTC 2023

Try webmaster at nfb.org <mailto:webmaster at nfb.org>

Dave

From: nFB-Talk <nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Misty Kienzynski via nFB-Talk
Sent: Monday, July 3, 2023 12:43 PM
To: NFB Talk List <nfb-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Misty Kienzynski <mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu>
Subject: [NFB-Talk] Give 20 Drawing: Website Problem

Greetings.

I just tried contributing to the Give 20 Drawing online.

Once I submitted the form, the website gave me an error.  I am on an iPhone 14 using Safari with VoiceOver.

Could someone please confirm with me privately whether my contribution got in via my personal e-mail address?

Also, if someone could fix this issue, that would be great. Anyone in particular I should e-mail or otherwise contact?

—

Ms. Misty D. Kienzynski

Treasurer

Membership Chair

Historian

National Federation of the Blind—Indiana Affiliate

Phone: 812-381-0073

E-mail: mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu <mailto:mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu>

Twitter: @AuroraNebulosa

Bonitas non est pessimis esse meliorem. — L. Annaeus Seneca