[NFB-Talk] I don't have a 2nd email address!

Chikodinaka Oguledo lovenwantintin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 13:18:33 UTC 2023

hello national federation of the blind talk. i need the zoom links!
this make no sence i sighnt up for virachal convention and i dont get
the zoom links nfb y r u doing this 2me does nfb
nfb dont treat me this waytreat me with dignety and respect? if not I
am leveen the nfb. and&never ever ever returning!

--
+1 301-675-9657