[NFB-Talk] Fwd: [NFB-NAGDU] Texas Service dog laws

Stacie Gallegos sgallegos at nfbtx.org
Thu Jun 29 17:07:28 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

Below is a message sent from one of our members with some important information you might want to keep on hand  if you are a guide dog user. We are looking forward to seeing everyone soon in Houston . Safe travels.
—
Stacie Gallegos / President
National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
Https://www.nfbtx.org
(346) 704-0190  |  SGallegos at nfbtx.org
“You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.”