[NFB-Talk] #NFB23 App Inquiry

redwing731 at gmail.com redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 03:31:56 UTC 2023

Hi!

Thank you! I also have a technical problem with the app. Every single time I go to add an event, it wants me to put in my first name, my last name and my email address. Once I’ve done that and submitted this info, I go into the next screen which tells me “check your email for the code to get in”, followed by the box to write in the code, which is followed by “Didn’t get a code?” button. When I check my email, I never have gotten one of the emails that would allow me to log into the app to do things like add an event. I must have done this a duzzen times with the same result. I registered yesterday on line for the virtual so in less there is a multi-day gap between registration and being eligible to use the app’s log in features, I can’t finish the process without getting it to send me an email. Do you know how to fix this problem or who to contact to fix this problem?

Kendra