[NFB-Talk] Chapter help.

Robert Dyson rtd72bronc at gmail.com
Mon May 29 01:02:37 UTC 2023

I think you guys are getting the cart in front of the horse, she’s trying
to get a local chapter started not keep it going. The food suggestions in
the door prizes are all ideas once you have a chapter but I think you guys
are getting a little too far down the road. I don’t really know what
starting a chapter entails Tina so I have no advice just trying to let
others know that there’s suggestions or a little later in the process I
believe.