[NFB-Talk] Fitness or Exercise Programs

b.teta2005 at gmail.com b.teta2005 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 20:59:43 UTC 2023

Hello,
In regards to comprehensive fitness programs accessible to blind people, I
have found that Metro Washington Association of Blind Athletes provides
great programs. They have a You tube channel where they provide workout
videos, an you can get a membership with them to do recreational activities
throughout the year. I will provide the link to their website below, thank
you.

MWABA website:
https://gomwaba.org/

Sincerely,