[NFB-Talk] Where has the Independence Market gone?

Misty Kienzynski mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu
Sat Sep 2 19:45:56 UTC 2023

Greetings.

I have recently been attempting to contact someone at the Independence Market in order to order a talking scale.  I have tried contacting someone three (3) times and have not yet received any response. Radio silence.

I also understand that I am not the only one to be experiencing this issue, and it has become frustrating to many.

So, my question is: Where has the (Independence Market gone?

I am currently very tempted to take my business elsewhere, as there are plenty of other accessible tech sites out there.

Still, I would very much appreciate it if folks at the IM would return my and others’ calls…

—

Ms. Misty D. Kienzynski

Treasurer

Membership Chair

Historian

National Federation of the Blind—Indiana Affiliate

Phone: 812-381-0073

E-mail: mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu

Twitter: @AuroraNebulosa

Bonitas non est pessimis esse meliorem. — L. Annaeus Seneca