[NFB-Talk] Partial Vision Interest Groups?

mike at michaelhingson.com mike at michaelhingson.com
Tue Jun 18 21:50:31 UTC 2024

On the NFB website you can find, in the literature area, an article by Dr. Jernigan entitled “A Definition of Blindness”. It is well worth reading. If you can’t find it, please email me at speaker at michaelhingson.com<mailto:speaker at michaelhingson.com> and I will get it and send it to you.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson