[Nfb-utah] Youth Slam 2009

Sachin Pavithran sachinslistserve at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:33:42 UTC 2009

Hello all, I am attaching information for Youth Slam 2009 to this email.
For those who don't know what Youth Slam is read more about it by going to
http://www.blindscience.org/ncbys/Youth_Slam.asp?SnID=517487867

This is a great opportunity for successful blind mentors to share their
skills with the new generation of blind youth and also a great opportunity
for blind youth between ages 15 and 19 to learn about how blindness should
not be an obstacle in pursuing any science field.  The deadline for this
years youth slam is March 1st.  To sing up please go to the website  listed
above.  Also read through the attached documents to answer any frequently
asked questions you might have about Youth Slam 2009.

Please forward this information to anyone that you think might benefit from
this great event.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Cheers.

     Sachin Dev Pavithran
     Program Coordinator
     Utah Assistive Technology Program.  (UATP)
     Center for Persons with Disabilities
     Utah State University
     6855 Old Main Hill, Logan, Ut - 84322, U.S.A.

     Work Phone : 1-(435)-797 6572
     Email : sachin.pavithran at usu.edu
     Visit Us at: http://www.uatpat.org
                  http://www.cpd.usu.edu/

"You must become the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi