[Nfb-utah] Congressman Bishop has agreed to cosponsor HR 164

NFB UTAH nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 20:22:14 UTC 2013

Milk will get this sent out.

Guess Milk is not as bad as Hello without the o?

Milton Taylor
NFB of Utah Information & List Serve Moderator
801-913-2533
nfbutah at gmail.com

If you would like to be removed from our email list and not receive future
emails please reply and put “*Remove*” in the subject line.  Should you at
some future date want to be added to our email list to receive emails of
interest to blind persons and those interested in blind issues just email
nfbutah at gmail.com providing your contact information and the word “*Add*”
in the subject line.