[Nfb-utah] Fwd: FW: NFBUAgenda.FINALDRAFT.4.17.16.docx

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 18:30:02 UTC 2016

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

The 2016 Annual State Convention looks to be exciting, informative, and
rejuvenating for many of us. I have attached the agenda and hope that you
will find this years convention to be one of the best ever! I would like to
thank Deja Powell, Willie Black, Laura Hathaway, Jennifer Kennedy, and the
Board of Directors for their assistance in making this years agenda. If you
have not registered yet, please go to www.nfbutah.org for the latest news
and the registration link. We will also be sending out an email the week of
convention notifying you of how you can live stream the convention.
I look forward to seeing all of you in Provo!

All the Best,

Everette Bacon
President, NFB of Utah
www.nfbutah.org
801 INFO-NFB

Twitter @baconev
“I know I was born and I know that I’ll die, the in between is mine” E.
Vedder