[Nfb-utah] Fwd: Salt Lake Chapter Fund Raiser

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 14:45:14 UTC 2016

Hello fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah

Thank you very much to all those who came to Saturday’s second annual
bowling fund raiser.  With your generous donations and participation, the
Salt Lake Chapter raised over $900.  This is wonderful and the proceeds
will help the blind in Salt Lake County.

Between bowlers, donators, and supporters we had over 50 people there
enjoying this fantastic event.  Congratulations to those lucky winners who
received over $300 worth of product and cash prizes.

Thanks again for  your support.  Mark your calendars for August 27th when
we will have our annual barbeque at the Turley home.  More info to follow.
Also, the NFB Salt Lake Chapter plans on giving back with a community
service project during Meet-the-Blind month this October.

Sincerely,

NFB Salt Lake Chapter Board