[Nfb-utah] Awesome fundraising opportunity for the chapter

NFB Utah Salt Lake Chapter nfbuslchapter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 19:22:20 UTC 2016

Hello Fellow Federationists,

I hope you are or will be enjoying the holidays. The year is rapidly coming
to an end.   Let’s wrap up the year with a fund raiser to help the NFB Salt
Lake chapter and have some fun.

NFB members and friends can join us December 21 and 22 between 5:00 and
8:00 PM to gift wrap presents for Barnes & Noble customers in the Gateway
mall.  Barnes & Noble will be donating all the materials to wrap the
gifts.  All we do is wrap the gifts and ask for generous donations from the
stores Patrons.  Below is a schedule of times (slots) that you, family, or
friends can wrap.  2-3 individuals per slot.  Please reply back to me the
date and time you will be able to wrap, tape, and tie.

December 21

5:00 – 6:00 PM – Ken Duke, Jodi Duke

6:00 – 7:00 PM – Ken Duke & Jodi Duke

7:00 – 8:00 PM –

December 22

5:00 – 6:00 PM

6:00 – 7:00 PM

7:00 – 8:00 PM

The Gateway Barnes & Noble location is: 6 North Rio Grand street, SLC

If you have any additional questions, please call me at 801.330.0581.

Happy Holidays,

Ken Duke