[Nfb-utah] Christmas party!

NFB Utah Salt Lake Chapter nfbuslchapter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 18:51:16 UTC 2016

Hello Fellow Federationists, Friends, and Family!
I would like to wish all of you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!  This
is a great time of year to reflect on what is important in our lives, the
things we are thankful for, and make resolutions to better ourselves in the
future.  I know it has already been a season of much reflection for me.  I
am grateful for all of you who reached out to me during the past few months
to lend me needed support.

I would like to invite you all to attend our annual Christmas Party!  We
have a great opportunity to meet together and celebrate together and
rekindle friendships, catch up on events, and make new friends.  And all
while eating a delicious meal, enjoying entertainment from our fellow
members, and winning fun and valuable door prizes.

I hope all of you can join us this year.  Our annual party will begin at
11:00 AM on Saturday, December 17th.

I am attaching the flyer so you can print it out and perhaps share it with
your family or friends.

See you in just one week!
Warm Regards,
Mark Turley