[Nfb-utah] Fwd: Happy Holidays

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 21:42:36 UTC 2016

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the National Federation of the Blind
of Utah:

I want to wish all of you and your families a Festive and safe holiday
season! It is truly an honor to serve all of you as President of our active
and growing federation family. There were parties and food and lots of
giving in all of our 5 NFB of Utah chapters and our affiliate is thriving
because of all of you. Please consider sharing our message of hope, love,
and determination to another fellow blind or low vision person that you
come across in 2017. Many blind and low vision people have not heard or
come to understand our message of raising expectations and living the life
we want. Let’s get out there and build our chapters and divisions in 2017!
On this note, our Annual state convention will be held a little earlier
this year and even better news, we will be holding our convention at the
downtown SLC City Creek Marriott! This is a wonderful hotel connected to
the City Creek Shopping center and just a couple of blocks from Temple
Square! I am excited to announce that Dr. Fred Schroeder, Newly elected
President of the World Blind Union, will be our National Representative!
Dr. Schroeder has a wealth of knowledge and experience serving as former
RSA Commissioner under President Clinton and is a Professor with San Diego
State University.
There will be so much more exciting developments and surprises in store for
our 60th convention so you will want to make your plans now and save the
dates of April 13-15.
Below is the information to the hotel reservation line and phone number!

Once again, Happy Holidays to you and yours!

All the Best,

Everette Bacon
President, NFB of Utah
www.nfbutah.org