[Nfb-utah] Fwd: Fw: Comment on Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement: Food Services for Dining Facilities on Military Installations - Advocacy Dashboard - Regulations

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 17:15:49 UTC 2016

Dear Randolph-Sheppard Entrepreneur: Your help is desperately needed and it
will only take a few seconds of your time. The Department of Defense is
promulgating rules that will effectively eliminate the Randolph-Sheppard
priority for troop dining contracts on military bases. 40+ blind vendors
will lose their jobs and future opportunities will be lost forever. Vendors
in states that depend on set aside from these contracts will face
significant increases in set aside fees and/or the elimination or reduction
in fringe benefits. We cannot let this happen.  Let your voice be heard.
Submit a comment today.

Simply click on the link below, click the red box that applies to you,
enter your name and state, and hit Submit. It couldn't be easier. Your
friends and family can submit comments as well by clicking on Other
Stakeholder. We cannot allow this to happen. Act now. We only have 1 month
to submit comments and convince DOD to pull the proposed rule.

https://nfb.constituentvoice.net/nfbreg/

Thank you for your prompt attention to this very important matter.

Terry Smith

NFBEI