[Nfb-utah] Fwd: Fw: National Convention Streaming Schedule

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 03:49:08 UTC 2016

Catch the Annual Convention of the National Federation of the Blind Online!

June 30 to July 5, 2016

The National Federation of the Blind--the voice of the nation's blind--will
be once again streaming portions of its annual convention over the
Internet.

The NFB National Convention is the largest gathering of the blind anywhere
in the world.  If you cannot be in Orlando, Florida, to catch the excitement

in person, you can listen to portions of the convention via the Internet.

View the

full NFB 2016 Convention Agenda

 in a Microsoft Word format.

When the live stream is active, you can access it via the following links:

icons/winamp

icons/wmp

icons/itunes

icons/realplayer

icons/iphone

We also will be streaming the spanish translation and it can be accessed
via the following links:

icons/winamp

icons/wmp

icons/itunes

icons/realplayer

icons/iphone

The NFB Convention live stream schedule is as follows (note that all times
are Eastern Daylight Time):

Saturday, July 2

list of 1 items

• 9:00 - 11:30 a.m. NFB Board Meeting

list end

Sunday, July 3

list of 2 items

• 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. NFB General Session

• 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. NFB General Session

list end

Monday, July 4

list of 2 items

• 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. NFB General Session

• 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. NFB General Session

list end

Tuesday, July 5

list of 3 items

• 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. NFB General Session

• 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. NFB General Session

• 7:00 - 10:00 p.m. Annual NFB Banquet

list end

Everette Bacon M.A. CVRT

DSBVI Utah

250 N. 1950 W.

SLC, UT. 84116

801-323-4372

ebacon at utah.gov

Twitter @baconev

“I know I was born and I know that I’ll die, the in between is mine” E.
Vedder