[Nfb-utah] Fwd: Fw: UVC Christmas Activity

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 21:52:08 UTC 2016

*Christmas Toy Drive For *

*Primary Children’s Hospital!*

*The National Federation Of Th Blind Of Utah’s Utah Valley Chapter is
putting to gether a toy drive for the month of December. *

*We want to give back this year and we need your help!*

*We are asking for a suggested cash minimum of $10 or a toy! *

*TOYS NEEDED BUT NOT LIMMITED TO:*

*   Legos sets                      Super Heros*

*      Ear Buds                     Board Books*

*    Barbies                      Hot Wheals*

*   Nail Polish                   iTunes Gift Cards*

*We will be taking the toys to the hospital on:*

* Saturday December 17, 2016 10:00 Am – 3:00 Pm*

*If you are able to make a donation please contact Laura Vincent know by*

*December 10, 2016 at (801) 602- 5638*

*We would love you help delivering the toys!*

* As a Chapter, we will be meeting afterwards for lunch!!!   We hope you
can join us in giving back to the community. *