[NFB-Utah] NFBU Convention updates and agenda

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 03:13:48 UTC 2017

Fellow  federationists and friends of the NFB of Utah!
We are very excited about our upcoming 60th annual convention being held
April 13, 14, 15 at the Salt Lake City Marriott city Creek Hotel. The theme
of our Convention is a world of promise and possibility. Attached you will
find the agenda, we are very excited to offer you outstanding speakers and
activities and sponsors. There is still time to get registered by going to
our website www.nfbutah.org.
We look forward to seeing all of you there!

Everette bacon
President NFBUtah

Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-632-6632)
www.nfbutah.org