[NFB-Utah] DSBVI job announcement and Weber/Davis Christmas Party Fundraiser

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 05:50:01 UTC 2017

Public Job Announcement - USOR/DSBVI #14057

Position: Office Technician II
Location: DSBVI - SLC
Supervised by: Karla Rush
Requisition #: 14057
Closes: Mon. 12/18/17 11:59 PM Mountain Time

Details:
Full time
Salary: $10.06 - $16.83 Hourly

You must successfully pass a criminal history check.
DHRM rules regarding promotions and transfers apply to current state of
Utah employees.

Apply online at: http://statejobs.utah.gov/jobseeker/

Weber/Davis Christmas Party and Pizza Pie Cafe Fundraiser
To All our Friends and Family,

I hope that you all are having a good start to the holiday season.  Each of
you helps to build a strong support system in our community and I want to
thank you for all that you do.  I can not wait to have our annual holiday
party and see all of you.  This is a chance to share our friendships and
meet new friends.

We want to celebrate the holidays with all of our friends and families.
What better way to do that then with a pizza buffet and a white elephant.
When:     Friday December 8th at 5pm
Where:    Pizza Pie Cafe in Latyon
                1938 Woodland Park Drive
                 Layton, UT 84041
Bring a nice $10 gift for the white elephant game.  You do not need to
bring a gift we want your company above all else.
The cost of a full price buttet is $9.16 if you bring $4.16 for each person
the Chapter will hand you $5 towards each person purchasing a full price
buffet.  This does not include the drink.  We can not use coupons because
we want to show the numbers in the fundraiser.  If you can not afford the
$4.16 please contact Willie Black at 801 450 2254 to make arrangements.  It
is more important to celebrate together at this awesome time of the year.
Call or text if you need transit info.  There is a 628 bus from the Layton
and Clearfield Stations that stops at 1896 north Woodland park right out
front of the Pizza Pie Cafe.  The 640 also stop by the Carls Jr on Antelope
drive.

Your help in our fundraising is always appreciated.  Please spread the word
that any one who eats at the Layton location from Monday the 4th of
December to Friday the 8th of December and pays full price (NO COUPONS)
will be donating a portion to the chapter.  They will need to mention the
NFB fundraiser to contribute to us.
I ask that each of you put it out on Social Media and share it with your
friends and families.  Your support here will help us to pay for the cost
of the party and other programs that the NFBU supports.   We will also be
taking donations for the Project STRIVE Sub for Santa Program as well.  I
know it is a busy time of the year and I really hope to see you all there.

Warm Regards,

William Black
President
Weber Davis Chapter NFBU