[NFB-Utah] Salt Lake and Utah Valley Christmas party

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 02:57:13 UTC 2017

The SALT LAKE and Utah Valley NFB chapters
CHRISTMAS PARTY
ALL ARE WELCOME
DECEMBER 16, 2017
11:00 – 1:00 PM
DSBVI CENTER 250 N. 1950 W.
$5.00 PER PERSON  $20 PER FAMILY (4 or more)

It’s that time of year again.  Our annual Christmas party is upon us. Come
join us for a wonderful afternoon.

We will have lunch provided: turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, salad,
rolls and desert.

We will also have some fun entertainment.

We will be having door prizes given away throughout the party.

So please mark your calendars and join us for a fun time.

A VERY SPECIAL VISITOR WILL BE ARRIVING DURING THE EVENT
First ever Blind Who Pageant
Blind Who Pageant

*Dress as your favorite Who from Whoville, outfits will be described then,
judged by the audience. (*You get extra points for decorating your cane).
*Share a 30-60 second talent-OPTIONAL but ENCOURAGED.
Who:          Well any WHO who wished to woo (whether your blind or just
blind at heart).
Why:          Because it’s fun, and because the winners get great prizes!
Contact:    Deja Powell, deja.powell at gmail.com, to sign up. No details
needed, just a short email saying you’re in.

It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages,
boxes, or bags.  The the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. Maybe
Christmas doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas...He thought means a
little bit more.

Jerry Nealey
Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-632-6632)
www.nfbutah.org