[Nfb-utah] Update HB 150

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 05:08:28 UTC 2017

Everette Bacon
2:08 PM (7 hours ago)
to me, Jerry, Christine
Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah;

Yesterday, HB 150 Custody Rights Amendments passed in the Utah House of
Representatives 74-0 with only one vote not cast.
This is a bipartisan Bill that has great support and will now head to the
Senate. Please take a moment to contact your local state Senator and ask
them to support this Bill. You can look up your Senator by going to
www.le.utah.gov
I want to thank Rep. Patrice Arent and Senator Todd Weiler for their
sponsorship of this Bill. We are also grateful to our friend Christine
Passey of the SLC Mayors office and Attorney Dan Spencer for their writing
and promotion of this bill.
Every day we are raising expectations and helping blind people live the
life they want!

All the Best,

Everette Bacon
President, NFB of Utah