[Nfb-utah] The National Federation of the Blind of Utah Convention Registration

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 03:21:53 UTC 2017

The National Federation of the Blind of Utah invites you
to Join us for our Diamond Celebration in Salt Lake City!

Our Theme "A World of Promise & Possibility"
April 13th, 14th & 15th, 2017
at the Marriot Downtown City Creek, in Salt Lake City.

Our 60th convention will feature:
• Dr. Fred Schroeder, President of the World Blind Union.
• The Salt Lake City Mayor Jackie Biskupski will be speaking at our general
session on Friday
• Completely non-visual, beeping Easter Egg Hunt.
• Special sessions for parents of blind children, spouses, college
students, and Vocational Rehab counselors.
• Information on the latest and best technology for persons with low vision
or blindness.
And much more…

Register for the convention by visiting: www.nfbutah.org.

Special hotel convention rate: ONLY $69 per night!
call 1-800-228-9290
*Last date to reserve a room at this rate is: March 23, 2017

You can live the Life you want!

Jerry Nealey
www.nfbutah.org