[NFB-Utah] Text-To-Give

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 22:43:22 UTC 2017

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

As the NFB’s Imagination Chairperson, I am asking your help and support for
the

New Text-to-Give Campaign:
Our Imagination Fund Committee is pleased to announce a text-to-give
campaign that we will kick off at our national convention. Text-to-give
allows anyone to make a $25 donation to the National Federation of the
Blind with a simple text message from his or her mobile phone.  Anyone who
can text can give easily, and thanks to AT&T covering the cost for a
limited time, the National Federation of the Blind will receive 100 percent
of each contribution. Contributors can make a gift regardless of which
phone carrier they use. This is an opportunity for us to identify those
individuals who are not members of the organization but want to support the
good work that we do. We need your help identifying individuals in your
extended network of family, friends, colleagues, and service providers.
Their gift will assist a newly blind person with independent travel through
our free white cane program, help a child learn to read through our Braille
Reading Pals program, assist blind veterans regain their independence, and
so much more. Please take the time to share the names and email addresses
of potential supporters by visiting https://nfb.org/text2017. When the
campaign starts we will send an email inviting all of these individuals to
share in the great things we do every day to help blind people live the
lives they want.

Yours in the Movement,

Everette Bacon

President, NFB of Utah