[NFB-Utah] UVC ice cream social and Weber/Davis games

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 02:35:15 UTC 2017

Weber/Davis Chapter Games Activity THIS Saturday!

We hope you are planning to join us for games, networking, food and fun!

Saturday, June 17 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM

Station Park WSU Extension

240 N. East Promontory Suite 300

Farmington UT

(WSU extension is located above OLD NAVY. The entrance, as you're looking
at OLD NAVY, is to the right and has an awning over the doorway. Take the
elevator to the 3rd floor then go to room 316)

Bring your favorite accessible games to play with chapter friends!

Also, please bring a favorite treat to share!

We hope to see you there!

Cheralyn Creer

Secretary Weber Davis Chapter NFBU

801-651-5504

Lets go build the Federation!

Utah Valley Chapter ice cream social

Hello federation family!

For our chapter meeting this month we as a board have decided to change it
up a bit. We will be having an ice cream social. The board will provide the
ice cream and toppings such as chocolate and caramel. We simply ask that
you share your favorite ice cream topper or side.

Please check all the details below. If you have any questions please
contact myself or any other board member. We can’t wait and hope to see you
all there!

WHERE: 836 West1400 North, Provo Utah 84604

WHEN; Saturday June 17, 2017

             5;00 pm- 7;00pm

RSVP . Laura Vincent 8016025638

PLEASE BRING YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM TOPPER!

Laura Vincent

Utah Valley Chapter President

Jerry Nealey
Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-632-6632)