[NFB-Utah] Bowling Fundraiser SLC chapter

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 02:59:46 UTC 2017

Please Join us for the 3rd annual NFB Fun Bowling Fund Raiser.

Support the National Federation of the Blind, hosted by the Salt Lake
Chapter,  1:00 PM, Saturday, July 29. Check-in at 12:30 PM.
All Star Bowling Lanes, 10535 S State St., Sandy
Come join us for a great time during this fun event.  Winners will receive
nice prizes and everybody gets a chance to win lots of great door prizes!
In addition, we will have a 50/50 “Strike it Rich!” pot.

Pre-registration $25 or $30 day of event per person.  Covers 3 games and
shoe rental.  GREAT DEAL!  Register as a team of 4 members or individuals
will be assigned to a team.

**  Credit or debit cards accepted **

You’ll be able to pre-register for $25 and guarantee a spot on a team using
your credit/debit card by calling Jodi Duke (Salt Lake board member) at
(801) 792-6455.  OR, Day of event will be $30 per person.  Bring cash or
credit/debit card.

Please RSVP as soon as possible if you or a team would like to join us.
You’ll save $5 per person if you pre-register.  All are welcome!  We fill
up at 16 teams, reserve your spot now!

To RSVP or for questions, call: Ken Duke – (801) 330-0581 or email:
ken.r.duke at gmail.com

Jerry Nealey
Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-632-6632)
www.nfbutah.org