[NFB-Utah] Special Musical Performance

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu May 18 01:22:09 UTC 2017

I don’t usually share my church music life involved with NFB stuff, but
this is a little out of my normal. I met Kristy through Berna. Kristy is
her daughter. Kristy grew up Southern Baptist in Missisippi but is now a
member of the Mormon tabernacle choir. She felt a need to share her
Afro-American Southern Baptist heritage with her neighbors and friends here
in Utah, but didn’t know any pianists who could play the music especially
since a lot of it has some improvisational artistic licence. Well, a couple
of years ago we put together a trial run and it has been something fun we
have been doing together ever since. Kristy’s husband just got a new job in
Florida so we will be performing our swan song this Sunday in Murray.
Anyone wanting to enjoy good ole gospel music in Utah is invited to join us
for our final performance. It is free to the public and promises to be a
good fun clapping and stomping time for all.

Barbie

gospel music singing
Come enjoy an evening of vibrant gospel music!

5200 S Glendon St.
Murray, Utah
Sunday, May 21
7:00 pm