[NFB-Utah] November At Large Chapter Call 11/14 with Special guest

Nfb of Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 05:09:38 UTC 2018

The November monthly conference call of the National Federation of the Blind
of Utah's At Large chapter will be on Wednesday, November 14.

This month we will be featuring an out of state NFB leader from a sistering
state who will be sharing an exciting story about setting goals and the work
it takes to reach them. Keep an eye on your email for more information to
come in the days ahead!

Callers from around the state are encouraged to join, as this chapter is
designed to reach our members from rural woods to the mountains, from the
city sidewalks past the canyons. The conference line will open at 7:15 PM
for Mix and Mingle, with the meeting starting at 7:30 PM.

To join the meeting, please call:

877-394-5901

Access code: NFBUtah (632-8824)

Jennifer Kennedy

At Large Chapter Coordinator

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

Website: www.nfbutah.org

Email: msjenniferkennedy at gmail.com

Phone: 330-465-6245