[NFB-Utah] At Large chapter October 10 Meet the Blind Month

Nfb of Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 22:34:51 UTC 2018

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah,

Whether you are beginning to sort through your sweater collection, have
heard the crunch of fallen leaves underfoot, or find yourself savoring every
bit of that fun size candy bar you grabbed when you thought no one else was
looking, it can only mean one thing.

.it's October, and the National Federation of the Blind of Utah is
celebrating Meet the Blind Month.

Join the At Large chapter on Wednesday, October 10th at 7:30 for our monthly
conference call. Our Meet the Blind month activity will be an exchange of
ideas on alternative techniques among the participants, so come to share and
learn!

The conference line will open at 7:15 PM for Mix and Mingle, with the
meeting starting at 7:30.

To join the meeting, please call:

877-394-5901

Access code: NFBUtah (632-8824)

Please feel free to reach out if I can answer any questions about the
upcoming meeting.

Best,

Jennifer Kennedy

At Large Chapter Coordinator

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

Website: www.nfbutah.org

Email: msjenniferkennedy at gmail.com

Phone: 330-465-6245