[NFB-Utah] You're Invited! Utah Valley September chapter meeting

Nfb of Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 03:04:37 UTC 2018

Hello Friends,

Laura Vincent here, I wanted to let you all know that I had a wonderful time
at our BBQ last month. It was fantastic to see all of you there.  I also
missed those of you who were not able to make it. Thank you all for all the
work everyone put into making it a success.

I hope to have the pleasure of seeing you all at this month's meeting. The
meeting times have changed and will be on the fourth Wednesday of the month
at the Orem Public Library in the basement.  The meetings will go from 6:00
pm to 8:00pm.

This month we will have a guest speaker. She comes to talk to us about none
24.  If you have any questions please let me know so. Even if this doesn't
apply to you personally, one day what you learn can help someone else.

Meet The Blind month is coming up! We have some plans put together by our
awesome board. But we need your input. What kind of activity would you guys
want to do host in which we can spread our message and have a killer time
doing it?  We also can simply host a Halloween party?

Please let us know what dates work and what days wont.

I look forward to seeing you Wednesday September 26, 2018 at 6:00.

Sincerely,

Laura Vincent

(801) 602-5638