[NFB-Utah] Final Reminder for Convention Door Prizes

Nfb of Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 04:01:26 UTC 2019

Fellow Federationists,

A week from now we will all be gathered together in beautiful Salt Lake City
celebrating our accomplishments and planning for the year ahead. In order to
add some extra excitement, we need your door prizes. Several of you have
already reached out and let me know what you have, and I do appreciate it.
For those of you who have not, it's not too late to get in on the fun and
make a contribution. Cash, gift cards, in-kind donated items, they all make
wonderful door prizes. Remember, the more we have the more fun it is to
listen for your name to be drawn!

Knowing the items before we get to convention is helpful so that the door
prize team can write appropriate descriptions and gather like items. All
items should be brought to the convention and either dropped off at the
registration table Thursday night or brought to the door prize table at the
front of the room during General Session Friday. Please email door prize
descriptions to me at msjenniferkennedy at gmail.com , including if you are the
donor of the item or if there's a company we should give credit to.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions. I look forward to
seeing you next week!

Best,

Jennifer Kennedy