[NFB-Utah] Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah SUMMER BBQ & WATER FEST

Nfb of Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 04:39:13 UTC 2019

SAVE THE DATE!

Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

SUMMER BBQ & WATER FEST

When:    Saturday August 24th from 11 am to 2 pm

Where:   3779 S. 4000 W. West Valley City, Utah 84120

What:     The chapter will provide burgers, hot dogs, condiments, and drinks

bring a side dish to share! We will have a giant water slide, dunk tank, trampoline, and other fun games for kids and adults alike.

Bring:     A side dish or dessert to share, swimsuit and towel, , a friend, and donation money to dunk your favorite chapter leader/member.

Transportation: The #240 bus stops right in front of the house every hour. You may also get off at West Valley Central TRAX Station and take the #35 bus to 4000 W. We will have a shuttle running from the 3500 S. 4000 W. bus stop, to the house, from 10:30-11:30, and 1:30 to 2:30 ONLY!

Come cool down and enjoy great food with your NFB friends!