[NFB-Utah] National Library Service

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:54:41 UTC 2019

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah:

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday season and that all of you are
finding ways to stay warm during the cold Utah winter! One of my
favorite ways to stay warm is to read a book by my gas fireplace! I
thought it would be pertinent to update everyone regarding the
National Library Service and the wonderful services Utah receives from
our friends at the Utah State library for the Blind and Print
Disabled. As many of you are aware, there is currently a federal
government shutdown, but in my conversation with Lisa Nelson, our Utah
Library Director, services rendered by NLS are not affected as of now.
You can continue to download books from the BARD website and you can
continue to access the outstanding content on NFB Newsline!
We are grateful for the outstanding services we receive from our Utah
library and the wonderful staff that work there to serve us. Should
you have any questions, please feel free to contact the library by
calling 801-715-6789 or by accessing their website at:
https://blindlibrary.utah.gov/

Happy New Year and look forward for more great announcements and
events from the NFB of Utah!

Everette Bacon
President, NFB of Utah

National Federation of the Blind of Utah
Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-632-6632)
www.nfbutah.org
follow us on twitter @nfbutah
follow us on Facebook nfbu