[NFB-Utah] Project STRIVE Activity "Successful Futures"

Nfb of Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 01:17:58 UTC 2019

Hello Project STRIVE,

Our"Successful Futures Seminar" is coming right up!

November 9th

DSBVI (250 N. 1950 W. SLC)

10:00 Am to 4:00 PM

We will have guest speakers and resume writing help. You can reply to this email or let an instructor know if you would like to have a mock interview.  Once again this year we will have a $100 scholarship for the person who has the most impressive interview.

Lunch will be provided while we enjoy a presentation from speaker and author Becky Andrews LCSW.  We have volunteers coming to help you complete your resume and get you started towards a successful future.

After the interviews you are invited to join a discussion with NFBU President, Everette Bacon.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

The Project STRIVE Team