[NFB-Utah] Weber/Davis Game Night

Nfb of Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 02:16:08 UTC 2019

Hello  Affiliate friends,

We are excited for our game night that is taking place on Friday November 22 at Cheralyn Creer’s home in Farmington. We will start at 6 PM. Please bring accessible games to share and your favorite treats.

This game night is becoming a yearly tradition and it is such a fun time to hang out, play games and catch up with friends.

If you have any questions you can contact Willie Black at 801-450-2254 or Cheralyn Creer at 801-651-5504. Cheralyn’s address is:

83 Belmont Dr. Farmington, UT 84025

We really hope you can make it!

Sincerely,

The Weber/Davis Board