[NFB-Utah] Correction to the UVC April's Chapter Meeting

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 01:32:32 UTC 2020

Hello everyone, Here are the correct codes for our chapter meeting

sorry about that:

I hope you are doing well during these uncertain times. Please join our virtual Chapter meeting on Wednesday April 22 at 6:00 pm via Zoom.  We will have Jim Gaschel joining us to talk about stimulus checks as well as SSI and SSDI payments.  I will have some resources for our community as well. I look forward to talking to you all soon.

To join our Zoom meeting you can either click on the link below, use the app and enter the meeting ID below or call the number below. If you need assistance calling please let me know.

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194 Meeting id 8061136194 <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194%20Meeting%20id%208061136194>

+17207072699,,,8061136194#

Sincerely,

Laura Vincent

(801) 602-5638

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

Utah Valley Chapter President