[NFB-Utah] Blind Member running for the Utah Legislature

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:05:34 UTC 2020

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

The National Federation of the Blind of Utah does not endorse any one
candidate or any one party. We are an organization that remains neutral so
we can continue the important work on behalf of blind people with any party
or member of the Utah legislature and government.

This being said, one of our own members, Ryan Boudwin of the Salt Lake
Chapter, is running for his local House District seat. I encourage all of
you to read Ryan’s statement below and please reach out to him if you would
like to support him.

Everette Bacon, President

Ryan Boudwin is a proud member of the Salt Lake Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind of Utah. He is also running for office to improve
his own local community. Ryan is the United Utah Party nominee for the 42nd
district of the Utah State House of Representatives. His district includes
parts of West Jordan, South Jordan, and Herriman.

If elected, his legislative priorities would be:

   - implementing term limits for our state legislature
   - implementing ranked choice voting to improve our electoral process
   - increasing education funding for public schools
   - ensuring Utah manages its incredible growth responsibly
   - advocating for people with disabilities

You can read more about his stance on disability advocacy here:

https://www.ryan4utah.com/issues/disability-advocacy/

If you are interested in connecting with Ryan, you can contact him via
email at ryan at ryan4utah.com, call or text 385-215-9108, check out his
website at ryan4utah.com, or connect with him on Facebook or Twitter.