[NFB-Utah] September Board meeting Reminder

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 02:11:00 UTC 2020

Hello Federation Family.

Our upcoming NFB of Utah Board meeting will be held this Wednesday,
September 2, at 8:30PM.
Zoom into September with the NFB of Utah board. Hear about our upcoming
virtual state convention on October 9th and 10th. Don't forget, registration
is now open at www.nfbutah.org<http://www.nfbutah.org>  We will also discuss
the latest national and local news from the national federation of the blind
and more. All of our members are encouraged and everyone else is welcome to
join us. There will be a time at the end of the meeting for public comments,
and Q and A.
Join the NFB of Utah Board Meeting.
https://zoom.us/j/8061136194#<https://zoom.us/j/8061136194>
One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#
Phone: 720-707-2699
meeting ID: 806-113-6194.

As a side note  You can listen to zoom meetings on your google home or your
echo Device.  Essentially, you are making a phone call. Just make sure you
have your meeting ID and password information handy. For these instructions,
the Wake words are "Alexa" or "Hey Google" depending on your preferred
device.
Say your wake word, then say "call 720 707 2699" This is the local zoom
number out of Colorado.
Just like calling on the phone, you will hear "welcome to Zoom, enter your
meeting ID followed by pound."
To join the board meeting, say your wake word "Press 806-113-6194, pound"
To participate say your Wake word then "Press *9" to raise your hand. The
host of the meeting will unmute you when it is time for you to participate.

We look forward to seeing you all there.