[NFB-Utah] Red Rocks Chapter of the NFB of Utah, August 4, 2020 Meeting Agenda and News

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 01:34:18 UTC 2020

Red Rocks Chapter Meeting:

August 4, 2020 at 1:00 PM

Hello Fellow Federation Family,

SPECIAL NOTE:  We are unable to change our meetings to the second Tuesday of the month because the Red Rock Center for Independence cannot accommodate that day. For this reason, our meetings will continue to occur on the first Tuesday of every month.

To Join the Red Rocks NFBU Zoom meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
meeting ID: 806-113-6194.
Or call: 1-720-707-2699,,,8061136194#

Red Rocks NFBU Agenda

Welcome and Introductions:  Helen Eckman

Presidential Release:  Everette Bacon

Treasurer’s Report:  Cynthia Young

ZOOM Changes:  Jerry Nealey

Future Chapter Meetings, Covid-19 Implications:  Helen Eckman

Chapter Potluck/Party: When? Where? How?

Affiliate Report: Everette Bacon

National Convention, What I Learned: Helen Eckman

National Convention Discussion:  What we liked and what might have been better

A New Position:  Kester Tapaha

NFB Members List Progress Update:  Vernon Jensen

Adjourn

Technology discussion  follows the

chapter meeting

Vernon, Valentino, Jerry