[NFB-Utah] In Loving Memory of Lucien David Carrillo

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon May 18 15:41:11 UTC 2020

Dear Chapter Family and Friends,

We have lost a sweet young man from our chapter family.  Today Lucien David Carrillo will be laid to rest.  His service will be today at 11am and you are invited to see the service by using the link below.  You can see this services for ninety days using this link.  Please join me in offering love and support to his family.  If you want to donate to the NFBU web page and list Carrillo in the memo line that donation will be given to the family to help in this time of need.

http://webcast.funeralvue.com/events/viewer/29566

-- William Black

President Weber Davis Chapter