[NFB-Utah] NFB of Utah Notifications

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 23:32:39 UTC 2020

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!,

The NFB of Utah  is  excited to announce another communication method to inform you of NFB events/Notifications using text messaging on your phone.

In  addition to receiving an email notification, you can now receive a text message telling you about an upcoming affiliate or chapter event.  All you need to do is send a text message to 385-292 1688 with the keyword “NFBUtah” in the message.  Once you do this you will see a text message welcoming you to the National Federation of the Blind of Utah text list and you will be officially subscribed for future text messages.

This is a hectic time for many of us and a simple reminder via text can help all of us remember our  important and cherished events!

This is strictly voluntary, but we hope you will give it strong consideration.

Should you have any questions, please reply back to this email.

Special Thanks to Ken Duke for guiding this to fruition.

See you at the virtual Christmas party Saturday, December 5th at 7pm.

Let’s go build the federation!

Everette Bacon

President

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

www.nfbutah.org <http://www.nfbutah.org>