[NFB-Utah] Thank you and Information regarding voting

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 04:14:04 UTC 2020

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

What a wonderful virtual convention we had last weekend! I have received many notes on our agenda, speakers, auction, and overall presentation! I am so grateful to our members who worked tirelessly to put on a convention that was memorable and professional! If you missed anything or would like to listen again to any part of the convention, we will have everything posted to our website at www.nfbutah.org <http://www.nfbutah.org>  soon!

Voting is a very hot topic and I wanted to make sure that all of you know who to contact regarding questions you have about voting in your particular county.

Below is the phone number for every County Clerk in Utah. Be prepared to ask questions about how you can vote accessibly, independently, and securely!

Here are some suggestions:

1.	Ask if they can bring the Accessible Voting Machine to your home
2.	If that is not an option, ask where and when can you come and use the accessible voting machines in a safe and secure method?
3.	Demand to speak with the County Clerk directly if the above 2 options are not available!

I also have some Lyft coupons that can only be used to help you get to a polling location. Please let me know if you need one of these coupons!

If you have any problems or questions, please contact me and I will assist you however way I can! You can email me or call me at 801-631-8108.

Here is the list of Phone numbers for the County Clerks!

County Clerk Contact List

Beaver County Clerk: (435) 438-6463

Box Elder County Clerk:  (435) 734-3393

Cache County Clerk: (435) 755-1460