[NFB-Utah] NFB of Utah 2020 Virtual Convention Oct. 9-10

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 21:00:56 UTC 2020

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

Anywhere and Everywhere, the theme of our fast approaching 2020
virtual convention is almost here! The convention is scheduled Friday
and Saturday, October 9-10,  Registration is now open and will close
on September 20! Please do not delay and go to
https://forms.gle/ETag8Wia5rv36zVs9 to register.

You must be registered to be eligible to win door prizes and you must
be a current member of the NFB of Utah to vote in our elections taking
place on Saturday, Oct. 10.

This virtual convention will be exciting and here are some reasons why:
Anil Lewis is our National Representative
Lt. Governor Spencer Cox Will be speaking to us.
SLC Mayor Erin Mendenhall will be part of opening ceremonies.
Presentations by USDB, DSBVI, and The Utah Library for the Blind.
Speeches from outstanding Utah Federationists.
Door Prizes and a live auction.
And so much more!

The agenda will be posted at our website soon with Zoom links and other info!
If you have questions or need help getting registered please reach out
to Jerry Nealey or send an email to nfbutah at gmail.com
See you in the virtual!

Everette Bacon
President

Everette Bacon
President
National Federation of the Blind of Utah
www.nfbutah.org