[NFB-Utah] UVC April Chapter Meeting

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 22:00:08 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

We hope this email finds you well. We invite you to join us for our April Chapter Meeting Wednesday April 28, 2021 at 7:00 pm.

During this meeting we will be having a summer on the app Rosi  from our Chapter Vice President, Karmalynn Rios. We will also be joined by Quinn Price, a special guest speaker who will share accessible  online shopping tricks and tips! Come listen to state and national updates and much more! Please make sure you have joined our texting service to get reminders about Chapter and State reminders. Please contact our Chapter secretary, Milt Taylor at  8019132533. Looking forward to talking to you all soon.

<https://zoom.us/j/8061136194

One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#
Phone: 720-707-2699
meeting ID: 806-113-6194.

Sincerely,

Laura Vincent

(801) 602-5638

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

Utah Valley Chapter President