[NFB-Utah] Chapter Holiday Parties - THIS Friday and SATURDAY!

jcnealey at gmail.com jcnealey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 20:03:24 UTC 2021

Greetings Federationists,

There are two chapter parties going on in the next couple day please review that information below. Also if you need complete information go to www.nfbutah.org <http://www.nfbutah.org>  and under the events section are the complete details.

Utah Valley Christmas Party

We invite you to join us on Friday December 17, 2021 for an evening of Christmas fun.   We will have lots of great door prizes and yummy food.  It will be taking place at the

Lions Club

610 E Center Street

Pleasant Grove  UT

6;00 pm - 8;00 pm

$5.00/per person

If you need a ride, one of our Reindeer will pick you up!

Sincerely,

Laura Vincent

(801) 602-5638

Hello NFB Family and Friends,

This is a reminder to join us this Saturday, December 18th for the NFB of Utah Salt Lake Chapter holiday/Christmas Party.

Held at the Utah State Division of Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired.  250 N 1950 W  Salt Lake City, Utah.

 Doors will be opening at 10:30 am

If you have not already, Please RSVP today by clicking the link below or call/text Ken Duke at 801-330-0581.

RSVP:   <https://forms.gle/b2mpga8S8vh3BuJo9> https://forms.gle/b2mpga8S8vh3BuJo9

 Event Highlights:

*         A Festive Taco Bar Lunch will be served provided by Café Rio

*         Play multiple fun group games and visiting the photo booth

*         Dress to impress with your flannel theme attire .  This means you can come in your Pajamas!

*         Bring a Pie for the pie tasting contest

*         Great door prizes

*         Santa is planning to make an appearance to spread the holiday cheer

Open attached flyer for all the details.

Happy Holidays from the NFB Salt Lake Chapter Board

Follow us for events, announcements, and fun at:

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

 <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> @saltlakechapte <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Twitter handle: @nfbutah_slc <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Instagram: nfbuslchapter