[NFB-Utah] Weber Davis Zoom chapter meeting February 20

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 23:36:47 UTC 2021

Greetings from the Weber/Davis chapter,

we would like to invite you to our February 20, chapter meeting. It will be held in zoom at 11 a.m. this Saturday morning. Please come and enjoy the camaraderie, philosophy  and news concerning blind people.

Here is the Agenda:
Welcome by Jerry Nealey VP
Summary of presidential release by Kaiser Toa Board Member

Technology with Quinn Price Chapter member

Washington Seminar recap presented by
Chelsea Peahl,  Utah Valley Chapter Member,

National and state news with
Everette Bacon President of the NFB of Utah

Special election procedures and vote with Willie B,
Weber/Davis chapter President

Nominating committee with Marnie West and Cheralyn Creer

Discussion with Kortnee Barton

Other business and adjourn

To join the zoom meeting:
https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
or call
+1720-707-2699,,,8061136194##

We are changing what it means to be blind, Blindness will not hold us back