[NFB-Utah] NFB Red Rocks Chapter March Meeting

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 22:37:37 UTC 2021

Hello Fellow Federation Members and Friends,

Sonja Schaefermeyer

Red Rocks Chapter Secretary

Red Rocks Chapter Meeting

Mar 2, 2021 at 1:00 PM

To Join the Red Rocks NFBU Zoom meeting:
 <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194> https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
meeting ID: 806-113-6194.

One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#

Meeting ID: 806-113-6194.

Agenda

Welcome and Introductions: Vern Jensen

Treasurer’s Report: Cynthia Young

Report: Everette Bacon

State Convention, June 3-5, Salt Lake City

o   Who plans to attend?

o   Transportation:  We will be leaving on Thursday, June 3, in the vehicle, kindly provided by Red Rock Center for Independence. We will return Sunday, June 6. We need to know how many people plan to attend in person and how many people would like to use the van to go up. Report this to whom?

National Convention: July 6-11, 2021

Next Meeting: April 6, 2021

Technology: Vern & Val

Adjourn